Manage the sales of the projects of the company at sites assigned to you from time to time besides other specific assignments.
- Develop and nurture the sales team to reinforce and project the Vision Mission and Values of the company.
- Lead & Coordinate the sites sales teams for various projects of the company to achieve set targets.
- Collection of 100% of consideration amounts due from sale of flats.
- Successfully plan and participate in real Estate exhibitions.
- Establishing and nurturing contact with estate agents and brokers and enhance Brand perception of the company among this group.
- Set the yearly targets and Goals for self and the sales team.
- Liaise with Banks and HFI’s for getting timely APF for all projects and understanding of various schemes for Guidance to customers for availing of housing Loans.
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate, Preferably with Dip or Postgraduate in Management / Marketing.
Experience : 10 to 12yrs. Preferably in real estate industry.
Job Description :
- Identify and finalise suitable contractors with the help of the General Manager.
- Prepare a list of tasks of each contractor.
- Monitor progress against each task.
- Prepare bar charts and CPM/PERT at appropriate intervals.
- Coordinate with team members working under you.
- Evaluate the team members working at the site.
- Fulfill all the requirements of the Architects / Consultants to the site.
- Fulfill all the requirements of the site as per MCGM rules.
- Co-ordinate with the suppliers in time.
- Give periodic progress reports to the Accounts Department and General Manager.
- Ensure payments to be made on time to all agencies working on the site.
- Implement the ISO standards and procedures as laid by the Chief Operating Officer and Quality Control Engineer.
- Ensure correct safety and security on site.
- Prepare total BOQ & costing of projects.
- Prepare periodicals reconciliation of the project.
- Carry out the rate analysis for the items.
- Prepare a list of all the materials and labours required.
- Verify the bills received from the sites.
- Verify bills prepared by Senior / Site engineer.
- Check the material consumed w.r.t. Bills of Quantities (BOQ).
- Prepare comparative statements between different projects.
- Prepare cash flows.
Qualification : B.Tech / B.E. / Diploma (Civil).
Experience : 10 to 12 yrs.
Experience Required : 8 Years of Experience of scheduling, quantity calculation, tracking, costing at various projects. AutoCAD & MS Project is mandatory. Responsible for detailed planning. Ensure before project begins all is in place, drawings and specifications for execution.
Qualification : BE (Civil).
Key Result Areas :
- To Plan / ascertain the completion of projects within the specification of time and cost parameters.
- To carry out estimations of all works to be executed on the projects.
- To Design, plan and coordinate the project at various sites.
Job content :
- To prepare PERT / CPM Charts in respect of project monitoring.
- To study and analyze the project plan.
- To prepare cash Flow and budget for the project.
- To monitor the progress as per planned activity on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
- To work out the actual facts or estimating the quantities of materials required like – Steel, Cement, Bricks, Sand, etc.
- To make Rate Comparison Report with respect to required materials.
- To ensure timely supply (Material Delivery Schedule) of materials at site as per requirement.
- To check the materials on basis of estimated and actual consumed and preparing the report of the same.
- To coordinate with the stake holders in project or various teams like – Architect, Purchase & Contracts, Accounts and Project.
- To make reconciliation / modification of project designs as required by the concern team.
Experience Required : 5-10 yrs.
Qualification : Graduate.
Job Description :
- Assisting CEO and all HODs.
- Handling phone calls and instruments of CEO.
- Operating LCD projector.
- Files and record keeping.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Able to drive four wheeler whenever required.
- Operating knowledge of laptop.
- Look after the safety and security of office premises, assets, equipments and personnel of the organization as well as supervising and maintaining efficient house-keeping function.
- Coordinate among various sites and head office on for various departments requirements.
- Coordinate for snacks, beverages for CEO.
- Purchase miscellaneous items as required by CEO.
- To coordinate with administration in charge for reporting various administrative requirements and their availability status.
- To attend visitors and guests of the office.
- Challenging and demanding job leading to professional satisfaction.
Experience Required : 5 – 10 yrs.
Qualification : Graduate.
Scope Of Work & Key Tasks :
- Prepare calculation sheet for progressed work with proper support documents.
- Prepare contract with detailed specifications, tendering, preparing BOQ, measure quantity from drawings and site works.
- Check bills and do rate analysis and pricing, audit material consumption and reconciliation.
- Document monthly statement which includes the value of permanent work, any other items in the bill of quantities, adjustment under price adjustments and change of legislation and sum to which contractor may be entitled under the contract.
- Evaluate sub contractor’s monthly statement.
- Participate in meetings/ internal discussions and outside office discussions with clients and engineers.
Interested candidates may send their resumes mentioning the position and code no. applied for to : email@example.com or
Human Development Department at,
Mayfair Housing Pvt. Ltd.,
1, Mayfair Meridian, Near St. Blaise Church,
Ceaser Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400 058,
CIN : U70100MH1986PTC041829
Tel : 022 6723 2300
Fax: 022 6723 2358