"Mayfair’s passion is to deliver your home on a promised day, date and time with occupation certificate."
– Nayan A. Shah (COO, CEO of Mayfair Housing)
I will Strive & focus my energy with all stakeholders(inter alia GOI, GOM, MCGM, Planning Authorities, MMRDA, Developers & other Stake Holders) so that the following becomes a reality in MMR.
The Path Mayfair is likely to walk
- To work on Joint Development / Joint Venture as a Development Manager.
- I would like to operate the company in Digital platform with complete transparency and look forward to self financing development option.
- Since 1964; 52 years in the Real Estate Industry.
- Transparency in Title + Carpet Area + Approval + Possession + Pricing.
- 1st Developer to get Approval under amended DCR (2012).
- 1st Developer to have completed a project under amended DCR (2013).
- 1st Developer to voluntarily comply to Proposed Maharashtra Housing Regulatory Authority Act 2012 (State).
- 1st Developer to voluntarily comply to Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Bill 2011 (Central).
- 1st Developers to share on carpet area (2003).
- 1st Developers to get a APF from HDFC Ltd. (1985).
- 1st Developers to get construction finance for generating of TDR from HDFC Ltd.
- 1st Developers to get generate TDR handing over the land by the conveyance route (1995).
- 1st Developers to announce in advance to day, date, time, possession with Occupation Certificate.
- 1st Developers to get amenity TDR equal to the area developed.
- 1st Developers from Mumbai to venture to do Real Estate Business in Bahrain.
- Leverage and further develop our core competencies in providing solutions to all types of Real Estate needs like TDR and Residential Development.
- Be consistent in delivering at the highest levels in alacrity, quality, service and technical competence.
- Invest consciously and continuously in growth of financial, technical and managerial assets and contribute significantly to capital creation and career development of our employees.
- Act symbiotically with a strong sense of urgency to strengthen statutory authorities, trade bodies, associations and other peer organizations to serve customers better and fulfill national real estate needs.
- Design innovative products and services with foresight and user focus for an astutely segmented customer base.
We shall be,
- Ethical, equitable and transparent in all our dealings.
- Respectful of the rights and abilities of every individual.
- Demanding in performance and positive in approach.
Mayfair : Vision 2027
- Mayfair will see that by the year 2027, out of the 30 companies that are a part of the BSE Index, 5 companies will be Real Estate Companies and out of those five Real Estate Companies, one of them will be "MAYFAIR".
Know More About How We Do
- Mayfair has always prioritized the needs of its customers and has been doing business keeping their interest in mind.
- It has developed a specialty in Redevelopment.
- Mayfair has predominantly concentrated on developing residential houses in and around the suburbs of Mumbai.
- Areas of Operation will be in MMR and Bahrain.
- Product will be Affordable Housing, Cluster Development, Rehab Oriented Development, Township, Redevelopment and Plotted Development.
- Mode of development will be Joint Venture & Joint Development / Development Manager promote amongst land owner.
- Earning by sharing model "MAGARPATTA Township Development Model".
- Invite a pension fund or any one similar to hold equity in Mayfair who is keen to build an enterprise and are not in a hurry to exit.
- Four pillars: Cap on Profit Margin, Delivery of Commitment, Transparency and Quality Workmanship.
- Mayfair believes in the very simple technique of Management without any jargons. It’s a one line philosophy, i.e. a one line strategy "Serve the Customers with Respect and Comply to the Regulation".
- Respect the stakeholders, build a strong relationship with them and let the business grow & prosper.
Scientifically identify the end user, design the apartment with the customer and the community of flat buyers in mind, make it affordable for him to buy and make it easy for him to buy long term financing / innovative financing.
To locate developments that have:
- Reliable connectivity
- Reliable utility supply
- Financing friendly
- Likely to appreciate in value
- We aim that the consumer finds his home to be loveable, likeable, enjoyable and beautiful in his mind.